Picture Update #28


A lovely mini lavender pillow decorating my bed post, a gift from the new Leeds based vintage clothing line Pure Heritage - check them out!  //  Loving my new Balenciaga bargain sunglasses from TK Maxx!  //  Chucking out some dead/ crap products!!


Shamelessly setting devices to my blog page in the Apple Store!  //  Wagamama's baby!  //  There is a car under all this white stuff - Chris' parents house in Normandy!




McDonald's on road trip from Leeds to Cardiff  //  Cardiff Docks  //  Ginger Joe aka Charlotte!





Chillin' with my fave newly weds!  //  My new amazing phone cover!  //  Manflu - is this a joke?




The new Trinity Leeds looking pretty at night  //  Trinity Leeds looking pretty covered in snow!  //  Trinity Leeds fail!




Beetroot and goats cheese risotto - I want to eat pink food all the time! //  Yep, we've still got snow at the end of March!  //  A Starbucks to warm me up!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!