REVIEW: Lady Million by Paco Rabanne

So when my boyfriend, Chris, came back from his snowboarding holiday he came baring gifts!  I've wanted Lady Million by Paco Rabanne ever since smelling it (and absolutely dousing myself in it) in Malta Airport's Duty Free in August last year. So I was very excited when he surprised me with this yesterday!


I love the diamond shaped bottle capped with bright gold, inspired by the famous Paco Rabanne metal dresses and designed to be a partner to the male fragrance, 1 Million. It was actually the shape of the bottle that drew me to sample it in the Duty Free, as any marketing of it in the UK had clearly passed me by!

According to boots.com the top notes are bitter orange, fleshy raspberry and neroli, followed by floral notes of orange blossom and Arabian jasmine and base notes of patchouli, honey and amber. I'm personally not great at identifying these different elements, other than the beautifully subtle orange and hint of honey, all I can really say about this fragrance is that it's perfect for anyone who likes sweet, fruity & floral perfumes. For anyone that could be put off by an overly sweet fragrance, you won't be with Lady Million. It develops elegantly with wear into a much more subtle, almost musky scent.

I can definitely see this being my perfume of choice, for both day and night, for a long time to come!

I'm always on the look out for that perfect perfume, let me know which are yours in the comments below!

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

2 comments

  1. I have this. It smells absolutely beautiful :) & it is really nice that your boyfriend got it you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Nici, it's my absolute fave at the moment, though I sometimes switch it up with Marc Jacobs Daisy, which isn such a pretty perfume!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!