Random Photo(s): York {02 April 2011}

Museum Gardens
Stonegate
The Shambles

You can't tell from the pictures but today was a slightly cloudy but warm and lovely day, spring has well and truly arrived!  My boyfriends parents are visiting from France at the moment so we made the most of the the weather by going shopping in the fabulous city of York.  Because I live so close to York and visit it regularly I always forget to appreciate the beauty and quirkiness of the place, because we had visitors I thought I'd take a few iPhonetos (iPhone Photos! hehe!) to mark the day and share with you guys!

Keep an eye for an up-coming post of the bit's and pieces that I bought on this trip!

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!