WISHLIST: Christmas

After a day Christmas shopping in Leeds today, I'm getting more and more into that Christmas spirit!  For the most part I've not been able to think of a single thing I've wanted for Christmas, but sitting down and thinking about it this evening I've actually been able to put together a pretty big list!!

1.  Motel Rocks Black Sequin Dress £58  //  2.  Oasis Soft Stripe Faux Fur Jacket £70 (sale)  //  3.  Zara Studded Pumps £39.99  //  4.  Siwy Hannah Pixie Gold Sequin Jean £57 (sale)  //  5.  Zara Combined Flat Ankle Boots £39.99  //  6.  Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel £29  //  7.  Amazon Kindle £89

What's on your Christmas list?

Share:

4 comments

  1. 1, 2 and 3 for me, please! ;) Great wishlist, hope you have a lovely christmas and get some things you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Essjay! I hope you have a fab Christmas too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mum gives me my christmas money early and I'm going shopping with it tomorrow and your list is scarily like the PDF sitting minimized at the bottom of my computer right now! Scary!
    Yes I make a PDF wishlist and save it my desktop, I'm that cool ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that fur coat is soo amazing!!! love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!