Zara Glitter Sweater

I've had a really lazy day today, Chris has gone snowboarding in France so I'm home alone!  Whaah!  I've cleared the laundry basket, watched some True Blood etc. etc.  I'm going out tonight so didn't want to be too shabby while lazing about, this grey-silver sparkly sweater from Zara is perfect for that.  Especially paired with some ink jeans and rose-bronze knotted chain necklace!  I got quite a bit of love on instagram for my nails yesterday.  I was bored after applying the Ciate paint pot in My Fair Lady, a really pretty neutral, perfect for a french manicure, but I wanted to add a little extra.  I think the little crosses on my ring fingers have done just the trick!

It's my mum's birthday today!  I just wanted to say a big happy birthday to her!  My parents are visiting my sister and niece on the beautiful island of Gozo at the moment, I'm very jealous!  Enjoy the rest of your holiday mum!

I hope you all have had a great weekend!  I'm going to have a busy week at work this week  :(  I hope you all have a lot more of a chilled one!

Zara Jumper  |  Pull & Bear Jeans  |  H&M Belt (old)  |  Accessorize Necklace  |  Primark Bracelet



Share:

1 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!