Happy New Year!








Just a quick post to say Happy New Year!  And share a few instagram pictures from my night welcoming in 2012!  I went to a really great house party in Leeds with some wonderful friends!  It was a little unsurprising that I spent the first day of 2012 feeling a little worse for wear!

The party spread.  Yum!  //  Fancy dress!  //  Sparklers and fireworks!  //  Pattern of the Primark dress I wore.

I hope you all had a fabulous and safe New Year.  I wish all my followers the best for 2012!



Share:

3 comments

  1. Looks like fun! Happy new year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    I've just done my first blog haul, check it out&let me know what you think? http://marisajade.blogspot.com/2012/01/haul-cutie-pie.html much love, <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!