OUTFIT: My Holiday Begins!

Pink New Look Shirt

I've been completely absent from blogging these last two weeks, having just returned from an amazing holiday road tripping round northern Italy, in the main.  Chris and I drove through France before heading first to Monaco, and then on to Italy.  On the way we stopped off in Nice for lunch and to stretch our legs, I wasn't planning on doing a post about Nice, but it's just such a stunning place I thought it would be great little opener for the next few posts I've got planned, all about our trip.  I can't wait to start putting them together!

This outfit was put together mainly for comfort on the long drive, it was actually way too hot in the south of France for a button to the neck top and trousers, but I was totally oblivious in the air conditioned car!  I love the neon top though, if any of you followed my past outfit posts you will know I'm a massive fan of bright colours right now!

Before I sign out I just wanted to say a big hello to all my new followers who have joined in the last two weeks.  I had little to no wi-fi whatsoever on my trip, so haven't had chance to keep tabs on any the blog or any e-mails.  It was such a nice surprise to come home to a few new comments and followers!  Thanks guys!

New Look Top  |  Primark Trousers (old)  |  Ebay Focco Bag  |  Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses



Neon New Look ShirtNeon Shirt BlockPink New Look Shirt BlogHoliday Blog Review


Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow those photos are beautiful - its making me want to go back on holiday again. love the colour of your top too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing holiday, I'm going to Italy on Friday, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos. that colour looks lovely on u x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top is lovely, love the colour. Nice is such a gorgeous place, great photos :) x

    bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!