Picture Update #24

UK Lifestyle Blogger Week In Pictures










* Well... I forgot to press publish on this - my week in photos from about 2 weeks ago!  Enjoy!!  :)

The most amazing risotto ever!  Leek and roast chestnuts!  |  The loveliest Thank You card ever, from the newly wed happy couple!  |  A quick pic from my friend, Charlotte's, wedding - where I was a bridesmaid!  |  NOTD  |  American Sweets!  |  My first red cup of the season (gingerbread latte)!  |  Beautiful autumn trees opposite my work  |  A yummy Jamie Oliver Salad from Boots  |  The Handmade Burger Co.!  |  A funny cow  |  Homemade Pizza!!  |  Sparkly NOTD!  |  One of favourite pictures of me and my niece in Gozo, this time next week she'll be visiting England!  Excited!  |  Christmas candle!!  |  My crazy tea light drawer :-S

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram



Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!