REVIEW: The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow Mist

The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow Mist Review


After featuring the Deep Sleep Pillow Mist in my The Body Shop  Christmas Gift Guide I soon decided I had to have it! After spending all my life having absolutely no problems being able to sleep at anytime, anywhere, it was a massive shock to the system when long days at work and a general busy life meant it got more and more difficult to switch off at night...  Sometimes made all the more difficult when there's laptop, mobile phone or laptop near the bed!

Not quite as natural smelling as I'd have expected, however the calming jujube date extract and camomile does smell lovely.  Most nights I spritz my pillow and duvet, but despite the fact that night time movement is supposed to release the fragrance, I have been disappointed that the scent never seemed to last more than half an hour.  I do also think that the term 'mist' has been used a bit loosely, I've found it a quite annoying that the spray leave my bed sheet a little damp!

The scent is comforting but I cant say I get to sleep any quicker or sleep and deeper.  The Body Shop's Deep Sleep Pillow Mist has definitely opened my eyes up to pillow mists.  Let me know if you know of any that I should try!

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

1 comments

  1. I always have trouble sleeping - may need to try this!

    now following your blog lovely - would you like to follow each other?

    You can follow me back at LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!