High End Done High Street: Versace Aztec Fringe Bag

I love to torture myself by browsing the stunning Net-A-Porter website, I'm obviously masochistic in some way??  :-P  Really, I love browsing their weekly online magazine for inspiration and ultimately what designer copies to look out for on the high street.  Sooo, here is what I've been lusting after this week, but most importantly the hight street equivalents I found that are that little bit kinder to your purse!

High End


What can I say about this season's Versace must have bag, I want it in both styles!  Colourful and perfect for summer it would look great in the city or by the sea in the south of France... but now to snap back to reality...


High Street


My absolute fave's from the high street are Aldo's Hobo and Urban Outfitter's Panelled Cross-Body.  With their tribal-come-aztec bright colours they really invoke the feel that Versace was going for, if only they had that delicate fringe detail!

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

4 comments

  1. Don't worry, I browse Netaporter religiously and fawned over their selection! I love your highstreet selection! They're great for my wallet :-) xoxoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, really glad you like my picks and thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back again! :)

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the aldo alternative! so chic.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing finds, have been on the hunt for one of these for time. Thanks for the heads up!

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!