My Gozo Holiday Outfits

My last post was an outfit post written while I was on holiday in Gozo, Malta, making the most of the many UK bank holidays and visiting my sister.  I had a lovely time and if you follow me on twitter you'll know that I really wanna be back there already!  I thought I'd follow on that theme and show you a few pics from the rest of holiday and 'most importantly' some of my outfits :-)

With my sister, Lucy, & cousin, Sally at the Citadel, Victoria, Gozo.
Wearing:  Glasson's vest | Miss Selfridge leather look jacket | Primark Chinos | H&M Belt | Ray Ban sunglasses

At Marsalforn, Gozo with Sally (top photo) and Xlendi, Gozo with Sally and my boyfriend, Chris (bottom photo)

Wearing:  H&M t-shirt | H&M cardigan | Primark Chinos | H&M Belt | Urban Outfitter sandals

At Ta' Pinu, Gozo 
Wearing:  Primark t-shirt | Glassons cardigan | Primark Jeans | Primark scarf | Dorathy Perkins bag | Primark pumps

The Point, Sliema, Malta 
Wearing:  Topshop vest | Primark scarf | Accessorize necklace | Can't remember where the sunglasses are from!

 
Xlendi, Gozo 
Wearing:  Primark vest | Glassons cardigan | Zara Jeans | John Rocha bag | Urban Outfitter pumps

On the ferry, very sad to be leaving Gozo!
Wearing:  Primark scarf | Pull and Bear top (sleeves can just be seen)

Share:

1 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!