Nip + Fab Frown Fix


I'd read so much about Nip + Fab's Frown Fix, the new £10.25 'it' wonder product hailed as actually being able to plump and even reduce expression lines and wrinkles.  It wasn't surprising that this 'clinically proven' product saw Boots with an 8,000 strong waiting list in mid May of this year.  So, how happy was I to see a shelf full of this bargain product in the Boots in York?!  Of course I picked up a tube to try out.

First impressions, the tube is a great handbag size, though I can't see myself applying this whilst out and about, on top of my make-up.  I feel like I should really like the the brush applicator, but like with concealers with this packaging, I've found that I apply it to my finger and then on to the offending area. I can see how some may prefer to use the bush directly though.

I've not been using this product long enough to see any noticeable effects, I'm using this on the slight frown lines on my forehead, but I've got high hopes so will happily wait it out, watch this space!


Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!