High End Done High Street: Missoni Tribal Prints

I recently found myself stuck on the Missoni page of net-a-porter, lusting over the bold gorgeous patterns with their tribal edge, the signature crochet-knits and weaves are classic and stunning.  However stunning Missoni is though, there are few of us that can afford the price tag!  Since putting the below image together, net-a-porter have now taken around 30% off many of the Missoni items in their summer sale (if that makes it any more affordable for any of you?!), but I still thought I'd continue my High End Done High Street series and show you some just as amazing items from the beloved high street.

High End


High Street


1. Dorothy Perkins Red Zig Zag Skirt  | 2. Dorothy Perkins Multi ZigZag Bandeau Maxi Dress | 3. New Look Decorative Printed Skirt | 4. Aldo Tinsman Clutch | 5. East Bohemian Crinkle Maxi Skirt | 6. Aldo Forward Wedges | 7. River Island Multi Stripe Shorts |8. Dorothy Perkins Purple Seedbead Multi Row Necklace  | 9. Aldo Worchester Bikini | 10. New Look Aztec Fringe Vest

And you know, there are so many more amazing tribal - aztec - zig-zag pieces on the high street that I could've added another 20 things to my picks!

Let me know, in the comments below, what you think of this trend and of the items I picked.

P.S  Thank you guys, for sticking with my blog while I've been having a break from it!  I've been really busy the last few weeks with family visiting and with work... I hope to put some pics up of the former soon so stay tuned! :)

x


Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!