Look of the Day: Leopard Print


I actually wore full on calf-length boots yesterday, it was just so cold and there was so much on/ off rain I felt like I was better off dressing for autumn rather than summer!  Last night I went to the gorgeous vegetarian Indian restaurant, Prashad in Bradford, with my family and this is what I wore.  You may have heard of Prashad from when it was featured on Gordon Ramsey's Best Restaurants on Channel 4.  If you're ever in Bradford I'd really recommend a visit, it really lived up to expectations!  The food was beautiful, and being vegetarian myself it was so good to have so much choice on a menu!





Top: F&F at Tesco (ages ago)
Jeans: Primark
Boots: TK Maxx (ages ago)
Earrings: Warehouse


Share:

2 comments

  1. very eye-catching ensemble. Wearing animal prints requires some confidence, seems like you have bags of it - you look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, the focco looks great and I really like the way you've styled your hair here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!