Look of the Day: Rolling Stones


I've worn this Primark maxi-skirt non-stop since I got it, hence this not being the first time it's been featured on this blog!  The jersey material makes it so comfy and it goes with so many things.  I've had this Rolling Stones T forever, it's a good old favourite.  I really liked mixing up this casual T with a black blazer when I went shopping, and then over to a BBQ with family & friends last weekend.


T-shirt:  H&M
Skirt:  Primark
Blazer:  Primark
Belt:  H&M
Earrings:  Pull & Bear

Share:

10 comments

  1. Thank you! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! I bought 3 maxi skirts from river island last month and have worn them non stop too. (not all 3 at once, mind!) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look - edgy but girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that skirt on you, lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is lovely. i love this outfit and your hair is gorgeous !
    i am now following. i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this outfit on you:)! lovely skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute skirt, you look lovely :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! can';t believe that skirt is from primark, what a gorgeous colour. :) http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!