Random Photo: Halloween! {31 October 2011}


Happy Halloween everybody!  I hope you've had a tonne of fun, dressing up, partying,  trick n' treating, whatever you've been up to!  I had a great time at a party on Saturday, everyone at the party put so much effort in and looked amazing!  I felt very underdressed in a simple red outfit and oversized red fairy wings!  Oh well, next year!  And at least I put a bit of effort into my bloody nails, thank you to everyone who's liked the picture on instagram!

In other news, I got a new camera!  My last one finally gave up the will to live during my last trip to Gozo, so I decided to get the Panasonic Lumix TZ20.  I'm still getting used to the settings on it but I can't wait to get back into taking pictures for the blog!

Even more exciting than a new camera, I'm going to Rome on Wednesday!!  Just for a long weekend, but I can't wait to see all the sights, have some nice relaxing strolls around the piazza's, eat lots of pizza and just chill!  Now that I've got a new camera I'll even be able to take some decent pictures!

I hope you all have a good week, see you again when I'm back from Roma!



Share:

1 comments

  1. I hope you have a good time in Rome. I've got a Pansonic Lumix TZ10 and it hasn't disappointed me yet. Although, there is always the temptation of a dslr!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!