April Glossybox


The natural edition!  Natural or not I love this months box!  I love the rustic look to the 100% biodegradable box, and of the course, the re-assurance that this months box is a little more environmentally friendly... Though I re-use all my boxes for storage, we all know that the Glossybox comes with a lot of packaging!  The Natural theme obviously carries through to the products, which are all either natural, organic, or both!  I think it's great that the Glossy team have surprised us with another themed box!

One sentence that I've got to repeat, as repeated with the January, February AND March Glossyboxes, I got another body lotion!!  The Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion.  I've never actually tried any Burt's Bees products, but heard lots about them so I'm really pleased to have received this.  It smells amazing too!  I suppose moisturisers were a mini theme for my box this month as I received two more!  I'm really going to enjoy using the Caudalie Vinosiurce SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum and the Monu Professional Skincare Moisture Risch Collagen Cream.  These products are both geared towards dry skin, I've mentioned in other posts that I've got quite oily skin, but recently I've felt my skin is feeling quite dehydrated, so I'm very open to trying new things to combat it.

A lot of people received the INIKA Certified Organic Eyeliner.  I noticed that there are a variety of colours of this creamy pencil and I'm really pleased I received mine in number 12 Purple Minx, a rich plum which is very wearable and actually one of my favourite colours to wear.  Finally, I received the Cherry & Vanilla flavour of the Figs & Rouge Lips, face and Body Balm.  I love the retro packaging of this balm, it's so pretty!  100% organic I know I'm really going to enjoy using this product too.  It's quite gooey and oily - once you've swiped your finger through it a few times, so I think it will work really well dry patches of skin.  I like how it's won't just be restricted to use on my lips!

So all in all I don't think there's an item that I'm not pleased with and won't use from my April Glossybox!  Result!

Did you receive a Glossybox, or another subscription box?  What did you think?  Link me your blog posts below!

Share:

1 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!