OUTFIT: It's a Wrap!

AX Paris Wrap Dress

I spent last weekend in Barry Island, South Wales for my friends' wedding...  Congratulations Charlotte & Tom, it was the best day ever!  I was a bridesmaid too, yay!  Check out my instagram (@charlcollection) for a few pictures.  

I made the most of the last of the British Summer by wearing this AX Paris Wrap dress to Sunday lunch, a get together at Barry Island Yacht Club, the day after the wedding.  It was amazing being with so many friends in such a beautiful place, the comedy show Gavin and Stacy does not do justice to the gorgeous coastal scenery of Barry!!  This wrap dress was perfect for the occasion, just the right combination of casual with the jersey material, but nicely stylish and classy at the same time.  I love the flattering shape created by the drapes.  Better yet, the stone colour paid homage to my bridesmaid dress worn the day before (picture)!

AX Paris Wrap Dress*  |  Zara Sandals  |  Parfois Bag



AX Paris Wrap Dress Blogger ReviewAX Paris Grey Wrap DressAX Paris Grey Wrap Dress Blogger Review

Share:

3 comments

  1. I love that dress!!!
    I also love how great Barry looks there (I'm from just down the road in Newport).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael! It's such a nice area, I try to visit at least once a year!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress on you! It'd look so slick with heels too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!