BEAUTY: Products I've Used Up #4





I'm trying to be a bit more conscious of using up the contents of my beauty collection at the moment - living in my parent's spare bedroom means I don't have that much space to store any beauty newbies, and I suppose the more I use up now the less stuff I have to transport to the new house in two weeks!

The Aussie Take the Heat shampoo is one of my favourites, I think that Aussie are just an all round great brand and always leaves my hair feeling clean and in great condition.  Aussie is always a brand for shampoo and conditioner.   I've blogged about the No7 Melting Gel Cleanser in the past, the hydrating formula has done wonders for my skin in this harsh transition period into winter.  I would use this most days, replaced by an exfoliator once or twice a week for that deeper clean.
Another staple product of mine, that I've used for years, is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Make-Up Remover.  I love this for taking off eye make-up quickly and easily.  A couple of swipes using a couple of cotton wool pads removes the majority of my make-up, prepping the skin for a final cleanse.  The Neutrogena Oil-Free Make-Up Remover also leaves my skin nicely moisturised if used as a final step.

St Tropez Self Tan is pretty standard.  I've not used any kind of fake tan in a while, but as the tan from my September trip to Malta has well and truly faded I thought I'd use up the last little bit up in this small bottle.  I love the colour that you get from using St Tropez but I do feel it dries out my skin more than I'd like.  The Soap & Glory Moisturising Mist nicely countered that though, and smells amazing!!

The YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum was an absolute pleasure to use,  I got this tiny sample in a Glossybox and totally forgot to use at the time.  Unfortunately it's just a tiny bit outside of my budget to purchase anytime soon!  Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment was another Glossybox sample, from a long time ago.  I absolutely loved this product, it was an a savour on days when my hair was seriously knotty after a shower!  I'd definitely repurchase this one.

The Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is one of my favourite budget BB creams.  Although I've found it doesn't blend too well with a brush, if you're happy to use your fingers this 8-in1 BB cream gives a lovely natural finish that covers imperfections and lasts a fairly decent amount of time - even on oily skin like mine!  I go through this stuff quite quickly but for the price (roughly £6 - £7 depending on where you get it from) it's not that big a deal.



Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!