HOME: Office Inspiration

White Home Office Inspiration Interior Design Blogger


The box room at my house is around half way towards becoming the home office of my Pinterest inspired dreams!  Approximately 746 layers of wallpaper were painstakingly removed, the walls re-plastered and everything painted a bright white... and I mean everything!  The walls, ceiling, skirting board, window frame and even the door are now white!

I've always had the image of a stark white room with statement black furniture in mind, and if you checked out my pinterest boards you'd see around 50 images similar to those above.  Chic, simple, stylish and semi-Scandinavian is the look I'm going for.

So far this little room contains a simple IKEA desk (like in the bottom right picture) made up of the white Linnmon table top and dark grey Lerberg trestle legs, and also my beloved black ladder shelves from Amazon (like in the bottom left picture).  And that's about it!  I do want to keep the home office minimal (though also with the odd picture collage), but not as minimal as it currently is!  I've decided that the next purchase for the room is going to an Ray and Charles Eames style chair, but I really can't decided whether to go for black, grey or white...  Or even if I should get the eames DAW armchair version or the standard DSW dining chair!!

I need help, so let me know your thoughts in the comment section below!  Also, keep dropping by the blog to see the finished Home Office!

Share:

1 comments

  1. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!