OUTFIT: Autumn Sunday Walk

Khaki Green Warehouse Studded Jumper Fashion Blogger

I love a relaxed walk through the woods in Autumn, the colours are just amazing and the changing of the season is always a little special.  Today was unusually warm for an Autumn's day up north, but it's still Autumn nevertheless so that means jumper and jeans time!  I recently picked up the Topshop Leigh Jeans with the oh so popular ripped knees.  I was in need of a nicely fitted pair of light blue jeans, and I'd been having some serious fashion envy of anyone I saw wearing them I just had to get them!

It seems that the turning of the seasons has brought khaki back into stores.  Luckily I've got plenty of khaki pieces from around two years ago, so I dug out this old studded jumper from Warehouse to pair with my new purchase - the whole outfit was perfect for a casual Sunday walk.

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram


Khaki Green Warehouse Studded Jumper Fashion BloggerWoods Autumn TreesKhaki Green Warehouse Studded Jumper Fashion BloggerAutumn Sunday Walk Fashion BloggerAutumn Sunday Walk Fashion BloggerKhaki Green Warehouse Studded Jumper Fashion BloggerAutumn Sunday Walk Fashion Blogger


Share:

2 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!