NEW IN: A Primark Christmas Home

Primark Christmas Home SnowflakePrimark Christmas Home Snowflake

Primark have done really well with their Christmas home collection this year, and if I was a little less controlled I would have come home with a lot more bits!... I wasn't quite as lucky when it came to the clothes however!

I picked up the softest ever grey winter patterned throw!  I can't believe it was only £10, the quality is lovely.  I enjoyed snuggling up on the sofa with it watching X Factor this weekend!  New winter slippers are a must and I get a pair like this from Primark every year.  The quality seems even better this year, these slippers were only £6 but they still have a great thick cushioned sole, lovely and snuggly!  The final little thing I picked up for around the home was this cute little Snowflake Room Defuser.  The scent is supposed to be 'Xmas Spice' but it's really more of a sweet smell, think strong smelling marshmallows.  The smell is still lovely, but to me that didn't really matter... how cute is the little ceramic snowflake!

I'm definitely enjoying getting to the Christmas Spirit this year!


I'm giving away some gorgeous studded boots from cloggs.co.uk!  Click here to enter!


Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

10 comments

  1. Ooh these bits would look lovely in a hamper for someone! I bought a throw from Primark last year, and I agree they're super snuggly!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good Christmas gift idea! Gonna steal it! xxx

      Delete
  2. Oo these look lovely, I had seen quite a few nice bits in primark home recently but not that throw is so nice! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks perfect for times like now when I look out my window & it's snowing. I wish we had Primark over here. I'm always super jealous when I see these posts =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah char i am digging the slippers and throw so christmassy !!
    can't wait for some actual winter to hit Malta, we are still in t-shirts haha!

    Stefy xx
    the FASHEAUTY
    Blog.StefyPuglisevich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not want winter to arrive, it's freezing here! Though the throw and slippers are definitely helping!! I'm so jealous it's still quite nice weather in Malta, I have just been speaking to my sister in Gozo, her and her bf were just sat in t-shirts too! Boo :)

      Delete
  5. The theme of these items look great and oh so snug- I want a bit of snow now, controversial but I love to see it :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually looking forward to snow this year too! I hope we get a white christmas... I've got family visiting and they don't exactly get snow where they live!! :)

      Delete
  6. you got some lovely bits, I'll definitely have to go check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Need that throw in my life, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on it (fingers crossed) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!