Products I've Used Up #1

Beauty Blogger Products I've Used Up Empties
I've been hoarding empty bottles like a crazy person the last few weeks so that once I had a good amount I could let you guys know my thoughts.  I most appreciate reading these types of posts myself.  You get a true opinion from someone who has used up every bit of the product, more so than the 'I've being using this product a week now' posts... just saying.

Well, I thought I'd start with the fun stuff, products I'd definitely repurchase!  I actually got the Soap & Glory Righteous Butter in a gift set well over a year ago, but only started using it this summer, having so many body creams to get through!  What can I say, it smells lovely and just does the job nicely.  I love using it on damp skin just after the shower, it really locks in the moisture.  The same goes for Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion.  I was so upset when I ran out of this sample (received in a Glossybox - post here).  The body lotion is pretty much as thick as body butter, and incredibly nourishing.

The Tresemmé Glossing Spray with Argan Oil has been a joy to use and I'll definitely buy it again.  I won't pretend that the Argan Oil did anything to improve the condition of my hair, but using this prior to blowdrying, and again as a finishing spray did leave my hair lovely and glossy!  Tresemmé is always very affordable too, so even better

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I don't even know how many times I've repurchased this product... a lot!  Used with the muslin cloth it really does remove all traces of makeup and leave skin soft and smooth.  You can read a full review of this, and a few other Liz Earle products, here.  Despite all this I haven't actually repurchased this yet, I'm currently trying another hot cloth cleanser at the moment - so watch out for a review of that!

Another product I'm yet to review fully is the L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Cream.  I've completely used this up and already repurchased!  Though I'm slightly worried, I picked up my second tube in TK Maxx... don't products usually end up there if they've been discontinued?!  I hope that's not the case with this product.  Though I really enjoyed it, the one thing I thought was a bit dubious was the 'white to your skin colour' formula, gimmick much?  You soon forget about this though and this worked really well for me as a BB Cream.  Keep an eye out for a full review!

I have already reviewed the the No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream - check out the review here.  This is my second tube and I'm definitely going to be repurchasing, though next time I might try the lighter version - the medium is just that little bit dark for me now my summer tan has started to fade!

The products I wouldn't bother with again (at least for now) are the No7 Protect and Perfect Intense.  Now don't get me wrong, this is a really nice beauty serum (and I actually have a second bottle in my collection) but I didn't notice any life changing effect and there are a few others that I would prefer to try first!  This is my second tube of La Roche-Posay Effaclar M, after my first tube (read the full review here) I said I wouldn't bother repurchasing this moisturiser, but I obviously don't take my advise because when my skin got particularly oily again I thought I'd give it another go!  I just found that I needed a more intense moisturiser, so think this will be my last tube of this formula.  I'll be trying more from La Roche-Posay though.

The one product I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing about is the Caudalíe Beauty Elixer, in my full review I mentioned I enjoyed using the Elixer and loved the refreshing feel this brought on a morning, though I didn't see any real benefits to my skin. However, I'm going to France at the beginning of December... so you never what I might come back with!

Have you tried any of these products?  What did you think?

I'm giving away some gorgeous studded boots from cloggs.co.uk!  Click here to enter!


Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

3 comments

  1. Really want to try the no7 bb cream, i've got the 17 one now but so far haven't been that impressed with it.


    Veronikapaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Burt's Bees products and Soap and glory :) I always get through them so quickly though as they smell great I use them a bit too much :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was loving caudalie elixir in summer but now it's winter i dont really have the urge to spray it much!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!