OUTFIT: Baroque Biker

Fashion Blogger Republic Baroque Oasis Jacket



I know the photos aren't great, they were taken about 3:30pm in the north of England in Winter, so the flash wash needed unfortunately.  Luckily the colours are all true to life, so we can just ignore the dodgy shadows behind me!

Both the jacket and jumper are new.  I visited Oasis recently with the intention of picking up a bit of jewellery to spend the £10 voucher I picked up from Look Magazine.  Well straight away I spotted this quilted faux leather biker jacket and was immediately drawn to it, I don't have a decent black leather jacket (faux or otherwise) so thought it would make a good investment piece.  What closed the deal for me was the fact that the jacket was already reduced from £58 to £48, so with my £10 voucher on top it was quite a bargain!

I've been absolutely in love with all the glitzy, sequinned and baroque dresses in the shops at the moment, though I probably won't buy one unless I've got something to it wear it to.  This Republic jumper however can be worn to any occasion!  Not only did I get another little bargain (there's 25% off all Rebublic knitwear at the moment - enter OMGFREEZING at the checkout) but this jumper just might end being my favourite Christmas jumper!

I loved pairing these new wardrobe additions with some military style pants, and my new Zara clutch for a casual yet edgy look!

Oasis Quilted Faux Leather Biker Jacket  |  Republic Baroque Jumper  |  Topshop Military Trousers (old)  |  Zara Studded Clutch

If you like this military / biker theme don't forget I'm giving away some gorgeous studded boots from cloggs.co.uk!  Click here to enter!


Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram


Fashion Blogger Republic Baroque Oasis Jacket
Fashion Blogger Republic Baroque Oasis Jacket Zara Studded ClutchUK Fashion Blogger Republic Baroque Jumper Oasis Jacket Zara ClutchUK Fashion Blogger Republic Baroque JumperFashion Blogger Republic Baroque Jumper

Share:

7 comments

  1. this outfit is great! the pictures are good even though you took them at 3:30! love the top and bag.
    FASHIONPROJECT
    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word i LOVE That jacket - looks stunning. and the jersey is so divine too.
    what great purchases!
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jumper, I have a similar cardigan and I love it too! so versatile isn't it as well as looking good!

    X

    http://manyconfessionsofashopaholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous jumper Charl, and those trousers look really nice too! We need a Fabulette meet soon! :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur jumper, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    ENTER MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, love the clutch :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!