REVIEW: RMK Cleansing Balm



It's been so long since I've posted a beauty review I've almost forgotten how to do it!  However, I've been thinking a lot recently about purchasing the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, but I'm struggling to part with that much cash!  To placate myself I decided to shop my stash... I am try to save money to do up my new house after all!  A cleansing balm that I found hidden away and, on (re)discovery, loved so much that I used it all up in a few short weeks is the RMK Cleansing Balm.  One of my all time favourite scents is rose, so this product was an absolute joy for me to use - with one of the main ingredients boasted in the product being damascus rose oil, perfect for repairing dry skin from irritation, inflammation and breakouts.  

My skin feels seriously hydrated and incredibly clean after every use.  The solid texture of this balm at first is a little unusual but it melts into what feels like a completely different product, almost oil like, which is so silky and light it clears all make-up without leaving any residue... just that gorgeous rose scent!  The product is effective enough to clear all make-up (to really clear heavy mascara a double cleanse is most effective) though gently enough to use around the eyes.  When I had the product on the go I would use the balm morning and night, directly onto dry skin, after massaging a good amount all over my face and neck I would use a damp hot cloth to gentle remove the product - often resting the hot cloth on my face before removing the product so I could enjoy the beautiful rose scent!

I was so happy with my skin when using the RMK Cleansing Balm, it felt glowy and relatively spot free.  The biggest bonus was that the balm didn't dry my skin out at all - the all time turn off with a cleanser!  I'd happily repurchase, but what do you guys think?  Have any of you tried both this and the Emma Hardie Cleansing balm, if so let me know which you'd recommend... I'm still tempted that most popular product right now!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

1 comments

  1. This specific comment reminds myself in which at this point could some sort of great possiblity to further one's college education and learning. MY SPOUSE AND I ask yourself if POST may well consider instruction online. Right now there exist a multitude of grant options now which were as soon as thus pretty imprecise to find a very few in years past.
    jeux android gratuit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!