OUTFIT: Rome Day 3 Peach Jeans


Our third day in Rome was filled with more wonderful sight seeing.  Despite my many visits to this favourite city, I had never visited the Castel Sant'Angelo which dominates the banks of the river.  Well, after the popularity of Dan Brown's Angel and Demons, and the fact that the building was originally my favourite Emperor, Hadrian's, mausoleum (Yes, I have a favourite Roman Emperor!) we decided to pay the landmark a visit!  Despite the amazing views of the Vatican, if you're only visiting Rome for a few days, I'd give Castel Sant'Angelo a miss.

Heading further into the city we visited the beautiful Pantheon and stunning, yet crazy busy Trevi Fountain - where we had to wait AGES for a space to take a picture!  Another busy day surrounded by swarms of tourists we couldn't wait to relax with a gelato.  Make sure you visit La Gelateria Frigidarium if you're ever in Rome!

H&M Top | Zara Peach Jeans | H&M Belt | AX Paris Jacket (old) | Pandora Bracelet

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram


Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!