March Glossybox: The Harrods Edition




As you're all probably aware by now, this months Glossybox was limited edition collaboration with Harrods.  A really great move in my opinion and much needed after the 'meh-ness' of the February Glossybox!  Though I'm not overly fussed with a few items, this months is one of my favourite Glossybox's so far.  I'm loving experiencing some of the high end products Harrods is known for and that I wouldn't usually splash out on.

I've seemed to accumulated a few Molton Brown samples recently, but I suppose they are handy for holidays.  Although I don't think any normal person can get too excited about a shower gel, the Heavenly Gingerlily scent is lovely and fresh!  Another product which is 'nice to try' but you can't get to excited about is the Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream, I feel like every month I'm saying 'oh no, not another body lotion'!  I got one in January's and February's boxes, at least the offerings are getting better and better by the month...  I don't think the sample is big enough to test just how firming this lotion can be, but certainly smells nice and is moisturising so does the job nicely!

Onto the products I'm more excited about!  A lot of people moan about receiving perfume in the Glossybox but I'm a bit of a perfume addict and so was very pleased to a little sample spritzer this month.  When first spraying the Narciso Rodrigues, For Her fragrance, the first thing I thought was, 'for mum'!  However when I got on with the rest of my day I found myself smelling my wrists and loving how this slightly more mature fragrance settled on me.  So sorry mum, this one is staying in my handbag!  The Burberry Beauty Miniature Lip Mist has been much raved about in the other reviews I've read.  This teeny tiny sample has the most stunning packaging I've seen for some time, with both the casing and lipstick bullet itself both embossed with the signature Burberry checks.  The lipstick itself is very moisturising and has the glossy-sheer finish that I like, but the colour (No. 202 Copper) just doesn't suit me.  I think this is something that actually going to pass to mum, while I check out the colours in the range.  Finally, my favourite product is the YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum.  I own a few serums already, and although I can't guarantee they actually work I love the idea of them and will continue to give them a go.... and this YSL serum seems to be quite sciencey so I have high hopes!  Just one drop of this serum is seriously all you need to cover your whole face! It's silky texture just glides all over!  Lovely.

Have you subscribed to receive the Harrods Glossybox?  Or have tried any of the products mentioned here?  As usual, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!







Share:

1 comments

  1. I'm subscribed to Glossybox too! :) But the only item we got the same in this box was the Clarins cream. Check out my blog for my review if you like :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!