February Glossybox


Another Glossybox Post!  Woo?!  I'm starting to feel conflicted over the Glossybox posts, I can't help feeling slightly bored by them but at the same time I still  get very excited when the postman brings this box of surprises and I'm always very intrigued to see what everyone else received!  Let me know what you think about these posts, are you getting fed up of seeing them pop up in your reading list?

Anyway, onto the products!  I don't think I was the only to find this box a bit 'blah'.  But like it seems to turn out with most other months products, I think I'll get quite a lot use out of each in this months box!

DuWop Venom Gloss:  I'm not someone to wear a lot of lip product but if we're to get a lipgloss I'm glad to have received a nice sheer neutral like this shade, buttercup.  Apparently famous for lip plumping, though I've not actually heard of this brand before, I'm not sure I've noticed anything in that department, but it certainly does sting!

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm:  I love my self a good frizz controlling serum!  I also love wearing my hair wavy at the moment though, so haven't actually got round to using this product geared at relaxing wavy - curly hair.  I am really looking forward to using this product however!

Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion:  My first thoughts were 'oh boring, another body lotion'!  I wasn't impressed at all with January's offerings in this category.  This eucalyptus, geranium, lavender and peppermint concoction is a lot more impressive, it totally reminds me of Neil's Yard products!  Still, not massively exciting though.  Another product I'll be saving for my hand luggage.

Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap:  I've spotted Dr Bronner in American Apparel, but never purchased... had no idea what it was actually for!  I still don't really, though think it's primarily a shower gel, though can be used on hair, face and even for softening water in the washing machine!

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow:  I was really disappointed with the shade I was given!  Luck of the draw right?  Oh well.  Along with the colour not being very 'me' I find that I never actually use loose pigment eyeshadows.  No matter how pretty they they look in the container, I just find them a pain to use!


Are you guys subscribed to a beauty box?  What do you think of the products in this months Glossybox?





Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!