Picture Update #13

It's a holiday themed Week In Photo's this weeks!  My parents and I visit my sister in Malta to celebrate my nieces 1st birthday.  A full post with lot's of pictures from the holiday is coming soon!

Boarding at for the holiday at a wet and cold Leeds Bradford Airport  //  Our local church, Ta' Pinu Basilica, Gozo  //  Sophia enjoying the swings  //  Yummy McDonald's coffee  //  View of the cliff's where A Game of Thrones was filmed  //  The Inland Sea at Dwejra  //  Mum and Sophia both pulling funny faces!  //  Bat Mobile in Sliema!  //  Beautiful view of Sliema  //  Love locks on the bridge at Sliema  //  Traditional Maltese boats at Marsaxlokk, Malta  //  Mint green nails, in honour of St Patricks day!  //  Watching Mamma Mia with my mum, aunties, cousins and friends for Mother's Day!



Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!