Picture Update #12


A few pictures from the last two weeks, I really need to remember to these posts every week!

Ice skating in Leeds' Millenium Square, I can't believe I didn't fall over!  //  I'm sure I'm still recovering from this crazy early train from York to London :-/  //  Sight seeing in London, St Paul's  //  The amazing glass ceiling of the British Museum  //  Impressive 9th century Persian human headed lion!  //  Ancient Greek funeral monument  //  Pediment figures from the Parthenon, love these!!  //  The strongest cocktail ever, at after work drinks in Be At One, Spitalfields  //  The stairs at the new Monki store, lovely shop but nothing quite grabbed me enough to part with any cash!  //  A night out with my ladies - pulling our best Janice Dickinson faces!  //  New Clippy bags!  Can't wait to start customising these beauties!



Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!