Picture Update #20


A traditional Irish Ceilidh Band at a family party  //  My current favourite bracelet combo!  //  The best place to eat in Monaco! Stars and and Bars!  //  Loving the name of the Yacht!  //  The gorgeous Buddha Bar in Monaco  //  Chris enjoying a pint in Florence  //  Our gorgeous hotel on Lido  //  The Grand Canal Venice!  //  Enjoying the beach on Lido  //  A sunny day in the beautiful Roundhay Park, Leeds  //  Legs!  //  Yummy breakfast!  //  Enjoying the sun at home  //  Friends :)  //  How many peplum tops can you fit in one lift??  //  Tea at the Dock Street Market Leeds  //  Cakes at the first Blogzilla Leeds Meet Up  //  Lovely Leeds bloggers (L-R) Lauren, Rosey, Laura, Clare, Deanna and Clare!

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!