REVIEW: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

I received this cute little sample when I placed an order on the Origins website, and despite me originally wanting to try a couple of different Origins products, it was the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask that stole the show - and so I thought I'd give this little sample a review all of it's own!

With having dehydrated skin I was very excited to see Origins were sending me this little gift!  I use this product around three times a week, exactly as you would expect - overnight.  Used as a last step to the night time routine, the product itself is like a super thick moisturiser, with almost a melted balm type of feel to it.  I find that because the mask is so rich, only a small dollop is needed to cover my face and neck (though I ignore the instruction to 'tissue off').  I love that you instantly feel a calming effect, any - even mild - stripping action that my cleanser may have had is straight away remedied with this mask.

The replenishing effect on depleted moisture reserves is only the start though, the Japanese seaweed contained within (don't worry, Drink Up smells lovely!) is also meant to be great for building moisture reserves and preventing further dehydration.  I wake up glowing, with my skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated.  My skin does still get a little oily towards the end of day (my oiliness seems to stem from my skin trying to overcompensate from dehydration), but the main benefit for me is that my skin feels a lot more comfortable after using the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, whereas it's recently been feeling tight and dry.

I better get onto buying the full size product now or I'll more than upset when my sample runs out!

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

9 comments

  1. This sounds lovely! I haven't tried any origins products but there's a few on my wishlist, this will now have to be added to those too :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a few other things from origins, but have to say this is my fave so far!

      Delete
  2. How exciting! I placed an order today and also have the sample coming my way! I can't wait to give it a go, although the full sizes are sold out online at the moment.. Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it!! I know how rubbish it's sold out online, I'm going to be searching high and low for it in stores!

      Delete
  3. Really want to get this now, I really need more origins in my life!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it ! It is one of the best! Kisses from Rome federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not the biggest fan of this mask, it doesn't seem to do much to my skin and the smell is a little too spicy for me, which is odd as most people say it smells like peach.

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I was just having a little potter around on your blog and noticed how much effort must have been put into all of this. I dont want to waste your time but it would make me the happiest girl on earth if you could come a check out my blog, thanks ever so much! from zoe x
    http://imhappyzoe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading a lot about this product, I really want to give it a try.
    I'm a big fan of their lip remedy, you should try it out if you have any dry lip problems like me :P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!