NEW IN: Inhibitif Advanced Hair Free Serum

Inhibitif Hair Minimiser


Walk into any Boots at the moment and you'll be confronted with the latest wonder product claiming to be a solution to that most hated chore, hair removal.  I was instantly drawn in.  Hair removal is a big issue for me, I've touched upon the subject before, in one of my most popular posts on this blog - My Guide to Epilating.  Shaving is more than a pain for most people, but I get regrowth pretty straight away - no exaggeration.  My legs are so sensitive, coming out in painful and unattractive rashes from the use of hair removal creams, waxing and even shaving.  Epilating seemed to the best budget option for me ( though I'd love to be able to afford laser treatment), and it still is, but it's a lot of work trying to avoid the ingrown hairs, and once you get out of the routine it takes a lot of courage to get back into it - it can be bloody painful the first couple of goes!

At £29.99 Inhibitif is quite an investment, but it's more than worth it if does all it claims.  The serum works to target the hair follicle, to slow down growth as well as minimising the density and thickness of the hair itself.  Sounds great, but it's quite a commitment.  You need to use the serum twice a day for 8 weeks, applying it to shaved or waxed body areas.  I'm guessing that I'll have to shave or epilate every day or two, which I'm kind of dreading, fearing a shaving rash.  However it seems that Inhibitif is also meant to be great for minimising ingrown hairs and skin irritation, so hopefully that solves a problem in itself!

I don't have any results to report yet, I've only be using Inhibitif for two days, but I'm very excited about this product.  My only observations so far are that it's smells ok - a strange mix of some kind of clean, fresh minty smell and... TCP! Very strange, but ok.  It also leaves the skin super soft, maybe a little tingly at first, but nothing uncomfortable.  I've got very high hopes of Inhibitif saving my summer!!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

10 comments

  1. All sounds good, I look forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited about seeing some results - I'm hoping this product will be life changing!! I'll keep you posted! :)

      Delete
  2. i'm so excited to see how well this product does :) if it's good, then i am definitely going to be purchasing it :D i'm looking forward to see the results you get xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using this for 4 weeks on my eyebrows as due to my olive skin and dark eyebrows I end up having to wax my eyebrows on a weekly basis so for I have only done it once at the start!!It is amazing and I'm now starting using it on my underarms and already the growth is so much less

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using this for 4 weeks on my eyebrows as due to my olive skin and dark eyebrows I end up having to wax my eyebrows on a weekly basis so for I have only done it once at the start!!It is amazing and I'm now starting using it on my underarms and already the growth is so much less

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Charlotte!
    I found your blog trying to find reviews on that product (I'm glad I did, very nice blog!) Like you I epilate as everything else gives me a rash, I have very sensitive skin. I was wondering how it was going for you after two weeks of use? I'm very tempted to get it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has the product itself work for you by any chance as i brought it without reading any reviews

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! these are wonderful tips. Thanks for sharing them with us. Please visit http://www.facialinstitute.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!