Products I've Used Up #3

Beauty Blogger Products I've Used Up Empties
I've been working hard for you guys lately, using up products to bring you reviews!  It's a hard life :)  Here is the latest bundle of products that I've managed to empty.

A lot of my recent empties have a bit of a hair theme.  First off, the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance is one of those products that gets repurchased time and time again by me.  I don't know how I manage it but I manage to tie my hair in knots in the shower, this product os the best for detangling.  It smells great and leaves my hair in great condition.  The Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum is another product that I've been using regularly for years, around 15 years +!  It's mum that got me onto this little beauty, she swears by it.  This serum makes dry ends appear smoother, softer, conditioned and shinier.

The more disappointing hair products in the bunch were the Lush Retread and Phil Smith Dry Clean.  I didn't actually use up the Lush Retread, more like find it in the back of the cupboard when I was having a clear out!  I washed out the remainder of the tub as I really didn't get on with it.  You can read my full review here though.  Unfortunately I didn't get to try The Phil Smith Dry Shampoo all that much, I received this in a Joliebox (I think) and I must have received a faulty one.  I used it once or twice, and then came to use it one morning to find nozzle full of powder!  It must have malfunctioned, but anyway the can was empty so that was the end of that!  It was ok, not that memorable.  I'll stick to my Batiste I think.

I absolutely loved the Elemis Fresh Skin Exfoliating Face Wash, I've not yet repurchased a full size after finishing this sample - I've just had so many other face washes to finish up first.  You can ready my original review here.  The Dead Sea Spa Magik Cleansing Facial Wash is one of those cleansers I've been using.  It really leaves you feeling squeaky clean - though it did sting my eyes a bit if I got a bit in there by accident.

I was handed the Rituals T'ai Chi Foaming Shower Gel sample as I was walking by the store.  The White Lotus and Green Tea smell is so fresh and stunning, it was a real luxurious experiencing using this shower gel.  The gel itself is rich, thick and creamy - a joy!  Another joy to use was the This Works: Perfect Hands.  I got this purely for the smell - rose is the main scent and it's my favourite.  The cream is non-greasy and only leaves my hands super soft, it also evens out out coloration - red patches faded quicker, I imagine it being great for older skin as it's aimed at reducing the appearance of dark spots.

Have you tried any of these products?  Let me know your thoughts!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post :)
    I really want to try the Aussie Hair insurance again after reading this.. I had it a while ago but never really gave it a full trail :) I think there is a 3-4-2 on Aussie in Superdrug at the moment so will definitely be getting some treats from there ..

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely about the Aussie Conditioner! My hair does the same....it's really long and wavy so it's always a big tangled up knot but with this my hair feels nice and smooth and I also use the miracle conditioning spray on damp hair and that gives it a bit more definition and volume!! :)

    Lots of love!

    Layla xx

    www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!