REVIEW: British Gas Remote Heating Control



I've got a bit of a different post for you today.  We all know how absolutely freezing this UK winter has been, and even though we're officially in spring the temperatures still haven't been that great.  Well, I've been challenged by British Gas to try out their new Remote Heating Control to see how it could work for me.  I'm going to be sent on some fun lastminute.com activities and experiences so that I can really test out the Remote Heating Control.  I'm really excited about this as it's going to mean some great 'day out' posts, which I'll of course share with you all.  I may even get to final have absolute control over my central heating!  So keep an eye out for posts over the next few weeks.

The Remote Heating Control allows you to quickly and easily control your central heating at anytime from any location, all via a smart little app!  The installation took a little over an hour, and once set up you can instantly set up an online heating schedule.  This allows you to set the timings and temperature of your central heating, but the great thing about the app is that if you're out of the house, you don't have to stick to the schedule you've set if your plan changes!  If you have to stay late at the office - like I often have to - or you plan to pop for some last minute post-shopping trip drinks, you can set your central heating to come on that little bit later... saving you money on that bill!  I sometimes use the app to simple check up on the temperature of things at home!

I'll be keeping you posted on how I get on with the Remote Heating Control and the lastminute.com experiences, my first one is going to be a Green & Blacks Chocolate making class! Yum!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!