It's My Birthday!

Some of my gorgeous cards!

I turned 25 today and just wanted to post a big thank you message to all my lovely friends and family!

Thank you so much to everyone for all the fabulous pressies, cards, texts, messages on facebook and on twitter ... and more!

I've been really spoilt!

I did have to go into work today :(
...but I've still been celebrating!
Yesterday I went for an 'all you can eat' curry at Nawaabs, in Leeds, with colleagues
(yes, I did eat all that I could!)
Today I had a lovely lunch at Strada with my cousin and friends. I had Pizza Caprino, yum!

I'm really looking forward to going out again tomorrow night with my boyfriend and parents.

:)

Share:

4 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!