OUTFIT: Peg Leg Trousers



Cardigan - Next


Vest - H&M
Trousers - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bracelets - Primark (again)

Every so often I like to pop into Primark after work, which I did this evening to kill time before by bus home.  I came out with these fab twill trousers and a beaded rope necklace.  I've paired these items with pumps, a vest and cardigan for a casual look.

- Charlotte

P.S I don't usually wear so much Primark (honest!) but I thought all these items went really well together :)



Share:

3 comments

  1. I love your harems. Plus thanks for the sweet comment, new post up :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!