NEW IN: Baby Bits n Bobs!

My sister is due a baby girl in a weeks time and we are all so excited!!

All the family and close friends have been going absolutely crazy hoarding lot's of gorgeous gifts and outfits for baby, she's a very lucky little girl!  Baby has a crazy amount of clothes already - I honestly can't even begin to describe how many, but I'm sure it's WAY more than I've ever had in my life!  All the clothes are absolutely gorgeous but she seriously does not need any more, so recently I've instead concentrated on collecting other bit's and bobs for when she arrives.

Here are a few of the more recent things I've found...

The Very Silly Sheep by Jack Tickle - The Book People (a company that delives to my work)
Cute Jungle Animal - TK Maxx
Amazing Baby: Noisy Day book - TK Maxx
Paul Frank, Small Paul Shoes - TK Maxx

My sister and her partner live in Malta so it's gonna be a while before I get to see the new addition.  I've booked to fly over in April over the bank holiday period and can't wait!  ...You never know, after seeing baby on skype I may feel the need to get a last minute deal and visit earlier!!

As the baby could arrive any time now, I just want to wish my sister luck and send her lot's of hugs and kisses.  She's going to be an absolutely amazing mummy!

xxx

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!