BEAUTY: Yes To Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening Facial Wipes

Yes To Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening Facial Wipes Beauty Blog Review

Although I've been a little quiet on the old blogging front recently I still take to catch up with my favourite blog and YouTubers to keep up to date with the latest of beauty goodness.  When I spotted the Yes To Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening Facial Wipes on offer in my local Waitrose I was instantly remained that Lily Pebbles had recently been raving about them, next they I know I've got a packet in my basket!

I know those with beauty know-how have very few good things to say I about them, but I don't have a problem using face wipes.  They are so convenient!  As long as they're not relied upon completely to take the day off day in and day out, using the odd face wipe is helluva lot better than not using anything at all - which when I'm feeling particularly tired, using a few face wipes is sometimes all that comes between me going to bed with or without my make-up on!

I feel like face wipes have come a long way in the last few years too, and the Yes To Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening Facial Wipes are some of the best I've come across for under £5.  I love the bright and vibrant packaging, very fitting during the lovely summer months, and extra convenient and well thought out with a plastic snap close lid that seals in freshness.  The wipes themselves have a lovely fresh scent, owing to the grapefruit, which is very invigorating on those sleepy mornings!

With a combination of being incredible moist, and having a textured wipe that's designed for exfoliation, I feel like these wipes leave my skin seriously clean.  I still tend to follow up with a good old fashioned cleanse to remove all the make-up and grime from the day - as in reality you need to use 4+ wipes to get absolutely clean, plus there's nothing like splashing your face with water after a cleanse to feel well and truly refreshed and ready for toner / serum / moisturising!

The Yes To Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening Facial Wipes are with me to stay - until something more exciting crosses my path!  Let me know what you think if you've tried them  Are face wipes just for festivals and travelling, or like me are they are a very regular part of the beauty routine?  Let me know in the comments below!

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

1 comments

  1. I bought these in the US last year so I'm so happy the Grapfruit range has come to the UK now! I love them too :)

    Amber's Beauty Talk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!