Picture Update #22


Loving the L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream  |  Addicted to Matchmakers!  |  Favourite dish at Wagamama's!  |  Gorgeous Zara necklace  |  I've not taken off this bracelet since I bought it on holiday in Gozo!  |  French Martini (I made this myself!)  |  The mojito I made a cocktail masterclass!  |  Calzone pizza!  |  The wildlife in Leeds surrounded by cr*p :(  |  Starbucks on a morning to try keep warm!  |  Getting ready for Halloween with a chocolate apple!  |  Drinking wine out the my Gozo Wine Festival glass!  |  The new Leeds Topshop!!  |  Cheeky purchase!  |  Stunning rings at the White Winters Launch (check out their range here!)  |  My new Topshop necklace ( I couldn't resist after posting it on my High End Done High Street post!)


Share:

3 comments

  1. Ive heard the topshop in Leeds is amazing I need to go see it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot wait to visit the new topshop! gonna head down tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hellooo!
    you look like you had a super busy week!
    i've just started following, your blog is great! and you seem so lovely, your personality really shines through on your blog.
    please pop over and say hi, ii'd love to chat some more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!