OUTFIT: Old York



I feel so lucky to live so close to such a beautiful city like York.  When I fancy doing a bit of shopping and taking in some fabulous historic sights it's always the place I go - sorry Leeds!  We had such lovely sunny but it wasn't until after wondering round the shops for hours and eating the most food ever at Wagamama's (you might seen a lot of pictures up on my instagram!) that I thought to take outfit pictures.  Still, the pictures came out ok.

I've been loving these red wine 'disco pants' by naanaa clothing.  Though more like wet look leggings with a zip and pockets than the actual thick material of disco pants, the colour is my favourite at the moment.  I do kind of struggle to decide what to wear with them though, but as it wasn't too cold I went for a classic t-shirt and my favourite coat (well second favourite now, as I picked up a new from Zara on this shopping trip to York!

Let me know what you wear with these type of leggings.  I hope, for those of you not near the city, you enjoy having a peak at what some of it's like from the pictures!

Missguided Jacket  |  Primark 'The Mickey Saga' T-Shirt  |  NAANAA Red Wine Disco Pants*  |  Cloggs.co.uk Heeled Chelsea Boots  |  John Rocha Bag (old)

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram


Fashion Blogger Red Disco PantsFashion Blogger Red Disco Pants

Share:

7 comments

  1. Such beautiful scenery, you're very lucky! Love this jacket

    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh! i love york, i went to college there and on the summer days just chill by the river! so beautiful! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live near York too! Lovely photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ton tee à l'air trop chou :)
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live near York too and it's such a lovely city, so pretty, especially in summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coat :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!