REVIEW: Soap & Glory Wish Upon a Jar

Soap & Glory Wish Upon a Jar Beauty Blog ReviewSoap & Glory Wish Upon a Jar Beauty Blog Review




I struggle to find anyone that doesn't have a soft spot for Soap & Glory, quirky packaging (do I need to mention this mirrored sphere!?) with oh so witty product names, great prices but also actually quality and really great smelling products.  Wish Upon a Jar as a product name actually has started to annoy me ever slightly, it gets sillier and all the more childish the more I say it, but could never change how I feel about the moisturiser.  Which is that it's great!

A 21 day treatment marketed as a collagen overhaul cream, Wish Upon a Jar contains a potent mix (Soap & Glory's words) of shea butter, tetrapeptides (amino acid), antioxidants and oxygen boosters and claims to boost moisture levels, smooth lines and wrinkles, brighten tired skin and hide flaws.  Recommended for use twice a day, for 21 days straight, I didn't exactly count how long I used this cream for, but I'm currently in the 'break' stage - Soap & Glory also recommend a three month gap, which seems a bit excessive to me, I think I'll be back to using it on a regular basis again soon!

I use this on after my serum, and savour the fab smell, which reminds me of chocolate orange!  Quite a thick cream, it feels really rich on my skin, it takes a while to soak in, but when it does it leaves my skin feeling really soft and really moisturised.  If you're worried about oil, its not the best, I do get quite oily in the afternoon when using Wish Upon A Jar.  For me this is totally worth it, and nothing that a bit of powder can't fix, because after only around two weeks I did notice my lines were a lot less visible and over all my skin looked brighter and smoother... what we want, eh?

Let me know if you've tried Wish Upon A Jar.  What did you think?


Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

4 comments

  1. Looks great! Everyone loves abit of soap & glory

    Beth-Lou's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee too I love there packaging! Its so lovely, I cant get enough of soap and glory!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this one, glad to hear you liked it. I usually use Clarins Hydra quench gel which was amazing but they discontinued it boo hoo! Fingers crossed for this one, it smells lush although as you say it is a little oily and takes a while to sink in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using it for a year and I love my skin when I'm on it but when I'm on the "break" my skin goes back to looking the way it always does...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!