TAG: The Fashion Tag

After watching and really enjoying the lovely Sammi Maria's Fashion Tag video I thought it would be something really fun to recreate on this blog!  So, hear we go... Enjoy!

How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as simple, girly and casual.  I'm very much a high street girl which helps in keeping up with quite a few trends, but I wouldn't for a minute say that all the latest trends dictate my style, I prefer to pick and chose aspects that work for me.  The easiest way to depict my style is actually in my blog post on the Whistles VIP Spring Summer 2011 Fashion Event.  My fave picks from Whistles Spring Summer collection are actually all the type of clothes that I love to wear.





What are you wardrobe staples?
Definitely skinny jeans, I wear them all the time only really followed closely by leggings and more recently, chino style trousers.  I've got skinny jeans in a wide variety of colours, light and dark denim, black, grey, white, pink, peach, turquoise and the list goes on!  I regularly just dress up skinny jeans with a nice dressy going out top and heals for a night out, or to keep in casual and pair of flats and baggy t-shirt or vest.

Most expensive item in your closet?
I really don't go for expensive items and anything that I do have that's expensive was most likely a gift or something that I found in a sale!  Believe me, I wish I could go for more designer items!!  I've probably got a few pairs of boots and bags that are roughly the same price, off the top of my head my Ouska bag is probably among those 'most expensive' items.  This is the only picture I can find showing most of it!


Most wanted item?
This is hard!  And changes every couple of weeks!  If I could chose any designer items they would go something along the lines of this...


Rick Owens Biker Jacket,  Michael Kors Rose Gold Plated Watch,  Preen Gatsby Pleated Dress,  Alexander McQueen Lizard Platform Pumps,  Roberto Cavalli Jasper Ring,  Ralph Lauren Blanket Hobo Bag.
That's not a lot is it?? !

Favorite designer?
Probably Alexander McQueen, an amazing mix of street casual and fabulous decadence! 

How much do you spend on clothes?
This really varies and t be honest I've no idea... is that bad?  I'd probably average less than £100 a month??

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Definitely the highstreet! I really love Zara, H&M, Topshop, Primark, TK Maxx & River Island.

Favorite fragrance?

What's your favorite way to do your hair?
You may have noticed from the odd picture on here that I just like a natural wavy look, at the moment I'll just centre part my hair and let it dry naturally into a light curls /waves.  In a perfect world I'd have hair like Jennifer Lopez!

What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Probably like I said in the wardrobe staples question, skinny jeans with a baggy vest or t-shirt.

One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay
This is really difficult because most of the 'classic' trends that I really love never seem to leave.  Mainly Parisian Chic, but also Boho Festival Fashion... even if only for the summer!

Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe
I'd probably say that shoes are one of the those that I most fall in love with, here are some of my faves!


Mango Studded Chain Platforms and Miss KG Low Slung Heels

TAG people
I tag all of you!  If any of you fancy completing this fashion tag for yourself I'd absolutely LOVE to read them, so make sure to let me know and link back to your own blogs / YouTubes in the comments below!




Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

4 comments

  1. Larveeee the shoes Charlotte :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this tag! Anna saccone did it too and I just HAD A GO at it my self so please check mine out too! i think our answers are acctually quite similar! :D XX

    http://libloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done this tag on my blog aswell so go check it out :) http://www.blogvintagewishes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/fashion-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!